Our June editorial focus on Social Business is winding down and the month has yielded many great insights — which, ahem, we must now put into practice.
What You Measure = What You Get
We had a great Social Business Tweet Jam this week and from it we learned that appropriate social business metrics are paramount to success. Read about this and much more in our Social Business Tweet Jam Summary.
July: Content Marketing
In July we’ll be taking a closer look at Content Marketing — what is it and how it will change your digital engagement tactics. Dear reader, stay tuned.
- 5 Costly Mistakes Selecting & Implementing a Web Content Management System
- It’s Official: Microsoft to Acquire Yammer for US$1.2 billion Cash
- Discussion Point: What Does the Yammer Acquisition Mean for Microsoft SharePoint?
- Oracle Speaks Out on its Customer Experience Strategy
- Microsoft’s Surface Tablet: Battery, Price and Connectivity Details Emerge
- Infographics vs. Data Visualization: Top 5 Tools for Creating Infographics
- The Challenges of the Social Enterprise
- SAP Brings Social Collaboration to the Employee #e2conf
- Don’t Call it Gamification: Enterprise Engagement by Any Means Necessary
- SharePoint 2010 Insights: BI for Everyone
Around the Web
- Six myths about social media that every marketer should ignore
- Social Business Builds Brand Equity
- 5 Brands to Check Out on YouTube
- How to Bring Your Content Marketing Strategies to Life
- Don Tapscott: The arc of history is a positive one, towards openness
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jul 10 — (Webinar) Using Responsive Design to Drive Mobile Web Engagement
- Jul 18 — CMO Strategy Summit Chicago 2012
- Aug 13 — CRM Evolution Conference & Exhibition New York 2012
- Sep 4 — Content Marketing World Columbus 2012
- Nov 14 — Forrester’s Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles 2012
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Web Analyst in New York at 1stdibs.com
- Coordinator of Social and Online Media in New York at The Estee Lauder Companies
- Senior Technical Project Manager in Chicago at Morningstar
- Enterprise Sales Executive — DACH Region in Remote at Alfresco
- Content Publishing Manager in Redmond at Microsoft